Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Christmas Day!

I love December and Christmas. I love it because I get to make lots of Christmas crafts and because I get to give presents away!

To bring these two things that I love about Christmas together I decided to organize an ornament exchange on a soft toy design forum I am part of.  It was so much fun!  I am going to do it again next year too.  Maybe I should start designing now.


Here are the ornaments I designed,
foxes made from plaid fabric, ric-rac, buttons and felt.



wrapped and ready to go!


Here are the ones I got in exchange:

                       




Somehow I ended up with 4?  I'll have to find out how:)




This Years Christmas Tree Topper:

I'd seen this before with real antlers, which I don't have access to, so I made some plush ones.
I'll be making more of these next year.
 

Other Christmas findings:



        


And this wreath is my newest crafting addition, made from felt.







A very Merry Christmas to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...