Monday, December 9, 2013

Crafting with a Toddler


I've been wanting to start including my daughter when I make things and thought wet felting would be the perfect intro. She LOVES to play with soap and water, and incorporating it into a craft made us both happy!  

I started felting about 4 (?) years ago and I still love it.  My favorite thing is to demystify the process for friends and show them how to felt.  The day before we made these, we had our neighbor and her two little girls over to felt, they enjoyed it so much I thought WE would try it together! These slippers took about 30 minutes to make and they are so durable.





rubbing the soap and wool to make felt

we made elf slippers for winter...she hates wearing them. Classic.


Playing and cleaning at the same time.

Her little elf slippers drying by the fire.


We added sparkly bells to finish them off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...