Friday, August 16, 2013

I'll tuck you in to bed Tonight

Side A:

An envelope with lots of hearts.  Some needle felted, some hand sewn from wool felt.




Side B:

Goodnight little rabbit. 

I used some more Creative Thursday Fabric for this project.  I love the bunnies on the fabric, so decided to replicate it in mini softie form.


This little rabbit is sleepy,


Put her in her bed,


And tuck her in!



And I'll be home to tuck you into bed tonight my dear.





This is the last page in the page-a-day soft book series, I hope you enjoyed it.  Now there is a very full book of pages to occupy my little one.  I hope to make more eventually for birthday's or Christmas.  This was such a time consuming project but very therapeutic for me.  Every I would sit down to work on this book I would prepare my mind for being gone from my daughter for so long.  It eased my mind to know that my daughter and husband would have something to look forward to doing together each day of my absence.  I hope it worked!


1 comment:

  1. It did really work! We loved opening and playing with each page everyday. If m was sad and missing mummy we would open the page and that helped her focus on something else, something really fun.
    -husband

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...