Sunday, April 7, 2013

3 of the Best things you could Subscribe to

I was getting carried away while pinning and somehow ended up looking for different subscriptions that come your door.  As I've mentioned before, I LOVE getting things in the mail, and these subscriptions would make anyone happy!

Here are a few that I found.

Fair Ivy;  For this subscription you will receive 2-4 handmade items carefully hand wrapped and sent your home for $52 a month including shipping this is a fun treat!



artisan magnets 


Olive Box; Paper and lyfestyle products, that sums it up!  Who doesn't love stationary? And getting a new surprise every month, what could be better? This subscription is $25 plus shipping.


I would need more people to write letteres to if I subscribed to this! 


Dropcloth samplers is a personal favorite which I have not tried yet, but it looks SO inspring.  This is a nice hands on subscription and in a great price too. 



While having fun on the internet I got a few good subscription ideas of my own!  I might just put together the subscription of my dreams for you to receive!  Thank goodness for secret pin boards on pinterest....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...