Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Picture List

I don't know about you, but sometimes making lists can be discouraging...looking at all of the things that need to get done.  So I thought of a fun and inspiring way to write a list that I actually want to look at everyday!

I love 3"x5" index cards, and I always seem to find them at thrift stores, so that's what I used for this project.   Other things you will need for this project are pins, and string of some sort.  I used waxed linen thread because I like the color and how durable it is.





write down all of the things on your list, and add 
an illustration


push your pins into the wall and tie string across the length
 
next, hang up each list item using a small clothespin, you 
could also use decorative tape or paperclips
whatever you have on hand!


ta da! now you have a pretty list!


Make a list for whatever you need or want to do.  Maybe you have a bunch or recipe's to try out or a pile of books to get through, making a visual list is not only helpful but pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...