Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Today's Goals

I spent yesterday sewing up some narwhal softies that I designed, and my goal for the day is getting them on etsy!  Every once in a while I like to freshen up my shop and add new products to it.  Narwhals are such an interesting creature and these softies would be great for decoration or for play!  These would look pretty cute in a children nursery!

This guy is ready to celebrate your birthday with you and comes with his own party hat!






Did you know I'm getting into soft toy designing?  I took a step back from life last Tuesday and spent some time at a local tea shop thinking about what I like to do and what makes me happy.  The end answer after some sketching, thinking and delicious tea and tarts was soft toy design.  So with new ideas, and exciting new resources, I'm proud to call myself a soft toy designer!  This also means I'm going to try my hand at kids drawings turned into custom toys.  If you have ever thought about preserving your child's drawing in the form of a plush toy contact me for more details!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...