Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Crafting Kitties

I bought a pattern off etsy for this Cat and I love it! It is by mmmcrafts. I love the style of her designs. I made a pink cat because I have loads of pink wool fabric. I'm working on some rabbits made with the same pattern, but with rabbit ears instead of kitty ears. I have to get them done long before Easter! (maybe one this week?)



The pattern was really easy to follow, and the pattern pieces clear and easy to cut out. It was totally worth the money (for those who don't like spending money on patterns it is worth it!). I like how big the finished cat is, and how there is still freedom within this design to add your own touch like colour choice and fabric placement.

3 comments:

  1. ooooo... love it so much!!! Hannah will go ga-ga when I show her! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh rachel, that little kitty is tooo cute! I love the face, so much expression! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...