Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ears and Fabric

I'm in the process of writing a course outline for an upholstery workshop coming up next month.  It's been fun looking back on all the chairs I have re-upholstered over the past few years and I still have a couple in my basement in line to be done next, and this is giving me a nice deadline.  Fabric has been my hold up for a specific chair, I was having a difficult time finding nice upholstery fabric.  I finally took the plunge and bought fabric online!  I never thought I would be able to, but after buying 13 swatches and humming and hawing, I am anxiously waiting for the fabric I chose to come in the mail!  

In between all that good stuff, I have been working on Easter bunnies!  Did you know Easter is in March?  Way to soon.


 

Peek-a-boo!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...