Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Building Hype

I've discovered over the years that I am not too good at promoting and building hype for the events and markets I do.  But I've decided to turn a new leaf and do a good job of it from now on. 

So now for the hype!

I am a vendor at scout vintage market this may!  Horay! Its on the 25th and 26th of this month and its going to be awesome!  I just was over at the blog and apparently there are only two and a half weeks until the market.  Over the next few weeks I will be showcasing some of the items that you will see in my market stall.  I was just out treasure hunting today and found some things I think you'll like. 

For today, I'm showcasing one of my latest projects which I love.  The Bow-tie.  I'm mixing it up with some fun fabrics.  Today its polka-dots! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...