Friday, January 21, 2011

A story telling January

inside this house

live 3 curious bears

on photo day

the littlest one stares









around the corner in another part of the woods

a wolf and a girl with a little red hood

play hide and go seek

for the rest of the week



Well that was my story for these needle felted little friends. At least this time. They are like a never ending book that keeps retelling itself in a different way every time. I made these out of wool for the sake of making something, and I am so happy with the outcome. The wolf is my favorite, but he still needs a nose.

The house is a little bag that all the fairy tale friends can fit in for easy transportation to different places to tell more stories! I should do some field research on some small and imaginative children I know, maybe they'll come up with some more friends I can add to my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...